1216D Atwood Ave, Johnston, RI
Custom Airbrush Tanning
For the optimal sunless tanning experience, make sure you follow Infinity Sun's recommendations for preparation and aftercare. This will ensure you obtain the best results possible from your Infinity Sun experience.
- Exfoliate with Infinity Sun non abrasive body masque. Only use an abrasive exfoliant up to 3 days prior to your Infinity Sun Session as this will create abrasions that will interfere with the evenness of the application.
- Do not wear lotion.
- Do not wear deodorant.
- Indulge in your Infinity Sun Normalize Elixir.
- Wear Loose, dark clothing and open toed sandals.
The FDA recommends the use of: eye covers, lip balm, nose filter and disposable under garments.
- Wait until the following day to shower or sweat.
- Do not swim, as this will remove the sunless tanner.
- Use the Extend or Extend with Shimmer to keep the skin hydrated and make the tan last longer.
- Use the Infinity Sun Glow on the Go Sunless Tanner to touch up the face, hands and feet between the Sun sessions.